Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal information. This Privacy Notice sets forth our policies with respect to nonpublic personal information of our clients, prospective clients and former clients.
Collection of Non-Public Personal Information
We collect non-public personal information about you, such as your name, address, social security number, birth date, assets, income levels, investment history, information about your investment goals, and risk tolerance as well as other financial information, from the following sources:
- In Auri Elan’s account forms, agreements and related documents;
- In written, telephonic or electronic correspondence, such as e-mails and conversations with Auri Elan’s employees;
- In financial statements provided by third parties such as banks, brokerage firms and mutual fund companies.
Disclosure of Non-Public Information
We may disclose all of the information described above to certain third parties under one or more of these circumstances:
- As authorized by you if you request the disclosure of the information to third-parties;
- As required by law or requested by Federal or State regulators.
Security of Non-Public Information
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide our services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information.
This privacy notice relates to Auri Elan and all related entities and affiliates.